Telesales Account Handler
Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution Services.We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full and short line wholesales, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognisedin “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019, we are in a time of growth and we are now looking for aTelesales Account Handler to take on the following duties-
- Customer Account Specialist function to gain/develop new business (selling direct over the phones)
- You will have responsibility for a database of existing and target customers, making sure that you pro-actively contact existing customers to maintain and grow the business with their accounts
- Resolving customer queries, including complaints
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are managed in a professional and timely manner
- Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product range to engage with the customer and provide an efficient front line service
- Order processing
- Generating and calculating quotations
- Working to Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction. With daily and monthly targets set.
- Following procedures for each task and process/request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries
- Varied department administration
What we ask in you-
- Outbound B2B telesales experience.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Ability to create needs and opportunities and to "think on feet"
- Experience in working to targets
- Positive approach to life and work "anything is possible" attitude.
- Pro-active and flexible
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- PC literate
- Proactive and hardworking with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Have problem solving skills and a drive to learn as much as possible
- Have previous administrative experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to study for your ABPI exam (Diploma)
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking
If this role is of interest please apply now.
Share This Listing
If this role is of interest please apply below: