3 Ply Face Masks (Civilian) - (Pack of 100)
- Buy 1000+ for £33.60 £28.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 5000+ for £32.40 £27.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10000+ for £31.20 £26.00 each and save 10%
It is now mandatory in England to wear a face covering in shops and supermarkets.
You must also wear a face covering at all times on public transport or when attending a hospital as a visitor or outpatient.
Our standard 3 Ply Face Masks (Civilian) are effective in the protection against transmission of moisture and hazardous materials. Made from non-woven materials, the 3 ply masks can be worn in the workplace and in public to reduce transmission of viruses via airborne water droplets.
These single use 3 ply surgical masks are CE certified, approved by the FDA and meet the requirements of the European Standards EN149:2001 and A1:2009.
Our 3 Ply Face Masks (Civilian) are available to buy in increments of 1.
Next Day Delivery & ready for shipment today
Purpose of each layer in our 3 Ply Face Masks (Civilian):
- Layer 1 (outer): translucent non-woven hydrophobic layer which prevents the transmission of moisture through the mask
- Layer 2 (middle): layer of white solvent-free melt-blown material which aids in air filtration
- Layer 3 (inner): non-woven layer which is soft and absorbent, making the mask comfortable to wear
All three layers of the 3 ply masks are constructed with non-woven material. This is commonly used in professional sectors as it protects against substances which could be hazardous, including asbestos, body fluids, disinfectants and so on.
Certifications for Standard 3 Ply Masks
- CE marking: our 3 ply surgical masks are certified under 2016/42European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as compliant with EU safety, health and environmental requirements. This means these 3 ply face masks are suitable for protection against health and safety hazards.
- The 3 ply disposable face masks meet the requirements of European Standard EN149:2001+A1:2009. This means they are non-reusable products, suitable as respiratory protective devices, specifically against particles as well as against solids, water-based aerosols, and oil-based aerosols.
- These 3 ply surgical face masks have also been validated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Buy 1000+ for £28.00 net (inc vat £33.60)each and save 3%
Buy 5000+ for £27.00 net (inc vat £32.40) each and save 7%
Buy 10000+ for £26.00 net (inc vat £31.20) each and save 11.5%
Easy To Order
Next Day Delivery
MHRA & GPD Compliant and CE Certified
Please note, this product is not for medical use.
- All products fully CE certified
- Competitive pricing
- Bulk discounts available
- Next Day Delivery options available