Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distributions. Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019, we are in a time of growth and we are now looking for a HR Officer/Adviser to join us, this will be a standalone role and will require the successful individual to take on the following duties-
- Being the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Review and produce policies, procedures and contracts in line with legislative changes.
- Update staff handbooks and advise and assist line managers to understand and implement.
- Provide HR support with employee relations, e.g. in disciplinary meetings, grievances, absence review meetings, etc.
- Conduct employee meetings where appropriate, e.g. exit interviews
- Provide support in employee relations meetings, advising the line manager on process and taking notes.
- Managing all the HR files in line with GDPR/legislative standards, updating compliance information, starters, leavers etc.
- Maintain all absence and sickness records
- Manage maternity/paternity requests
- Support with the development of training and development programs
- To deliver a professional, compliant and timely HR service to internal and external stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact.
- To be involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Build relationships across the organisation with all level of staff.
- Ensure the HR department provides an excellent service to the business.
What we ask in you
- Previous experience within a HR team
- Excellent knowledge of HR legislation and practices
- CIPD (desirable) & a degree within HR or similar field
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Resilient and tenacious
- A positive, friendly, flexible, and capable manner, able to build relationships quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we will offer you
- Company benefits
- Annual bonus upto 3k
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking
Share This Listing
If this role is of interest please apply below: