Head of Procurement/Product Innovation
Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distributions. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full and short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals. Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019, we are in a time of growth and we are looking for a Head of Procurement/Product Innovation to manage the procurement strategy ensuring compliance and value for money is achieved across the group.
- Working with the Executive Team to develop and deliver a clear written procurement strategy
- Responsible for setting targets, development, implementation and on-going management of the procurement strategy for the company
- To lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies, to support tendering, contract management, spend analytics and supplier performance management
- To ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance are adhered to regarding the respective procurement policies and external requirements and implement strategies that safeguard the company's contractual and commercial risk.
- Collaborate with the wider business to significantly improve the supply chain and performance to support operations, achieve value for money, reduce stocks optimise delivery schedules and increase performance of the fleet
- To develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers and other agencies to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated, including but not limited to the development and implementation of Supplier Management.
- To establish and manage future demand and capacity planning including the development of supplier risk management, plan and implement the appropriate organisational design to best service the business' requirements
What we ask in you
- Have MCIPS qualification and be able to demonstrate relevant recent experience
- To be product hunter, finding the best products for Clarity Global Group Ltd
- Experience of leading a team
- Have a passion for procurement and understand the benefits that it can bring to organisational outcomes.
- Able to exercise high level of autonomy, independence, objectivity, and adaptability in a role with changing priorities and objectives
- Have experience of leading and managing a procurement strategy
- Be analytical and commercially driven
- Be committed to achieving value for money and high efficiencies
- Have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to a changing work environment
What we will offer you
- Company benefits
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking
Share This Listing
If this role is of interest please apply below: