Head Of Business Development
Location: CM22, Great Hallingbury, Essex
Salary: £65,000-£75,000/annum OTE £100,000 - £120,000
Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution services. Providing bespoke end-to-end distribution services combined with the latest market insights and strategies. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution, supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2021 winning the 'Alantra Pharma Fast 50' award for the second year running.
Clarity is on a mission to drive rapid growth, and due to this we are looking for a Head of Business Development to lead our Business Development Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To seek opportunities for business development within a defined area or directed sector.
- To own and be responsible for BD Key Account budget
- To be responsible for heading up expansion in new markets, as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- To drive peak performance and sales success across the organisation.
- To monitor market trends, competitor products and customer needs.
- To identify new SMART business objectives and provide timely feedback to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- To devise and implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets and delivering them.
- To ensure that all required documentation is up to date in a timely manner.
- To deliver on the Clarity value proposition.
- To aim to achieve all sales targets and KPIs and be responsible for driving sales and maximising profitability, to achieve growth.
- To strive to continuously learn and develop.
- To demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- To work closely with heads of all departments, to support the business development across our target markets.
- A pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare background- Desirable
- Proven track record in sales over achievement, business development and winning new business at all levels
- Natural hunter, who leads by example
- Proven track record of leading a sales team
- Shows an understanding of the challenges facing all industry’s at present, and illustrates knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Career progression path: Director Business Development/SeniorDirector-National Sales
- Share Options (wealth planning)
- Company benefits
- Competitive commission structure
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.