Business Insights Executive
Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical & Health Distribution services. Providing bespoke end-to-end distribution services combined with the latest market insights and strategies. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution, supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses. With total group sales exceeding €100m in 2019.
Clarity is on a mission to drive rapid global growth, and due to this we are looking for 'Business Insights Executive' to support the Business Insights Director.
- Conducting rigorous research and analyses to uncover truly unique insights for clients
- Addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for clients
- Helping the Business Insights Director to deliver data analysis to drive business decision making both internally and to clients
- Business end user support - understanding the business's analytics platforms and datasets (SQL, Orderwise, PowerBI)
- Model and Analysis of in field team activity data and channel data
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills-
- Excellent academic achievements with a Maths, Science or Computer science degree
- A passion for analytics, numbers and problem solving
- Experience of a minimum of 1 programming language- Python, SQL or R this can be academically or commercially
- Experience of Data visualisation tools (Spotfire, Power Bi , Tableau) this can be academically or commercially
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure situation
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Career progression path
- Stylish new office
- Onsite parking
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.